In the context of our business activities, including the operation of our website, we process personal data and we are committed to protecting those personal data and maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, and integrity thereof.
We are Millerson. B.V., a limited liability company incorporated under Dutch law with registered office at Vossersteeg 66, 7722 RL Dalfsen, The Netherlands, and registered at the Chamber of Commerce with registration number: 05086718
We are the data controller in relation to the personal data processed in accordance with this policy.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
What categories of personal data do we collect?
We collect the following categories of personal data from you and about you:
- your e-mail address if you provide it to us directly or by communicating this to us in any way;
- all information that you voluntarily provide
PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to handle your enquiry and to contact you (by e-mail or otherwise);
- to help us understand your needs and interests better so that we can serve you better;
- to help you and us complete a transaction or order you placed with us;
- to provide you with other relevant information from time to time;
- to protect our legitimate
We will not use your personal data for purposes other than those listed above for which you provided the data to us. This means we will not send you information about our products, services, promotions, events unless you request that we send those information to you.
In addition, in the event you no longer wish to receive information that you previously requested, you may opt out by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, we can make your personally identifiable data not personally identifiable, either by aggregating your information with information about other persons, or by de-personalizing it by removing certain elements, such as your name, that could indicate your identity. Given the nature of this information, there are no restrictions under this policy on our right to aggregate or de- personalize your personal data and to use and/or share with third parties the resulting non- personally identifiable information in any way.
We process personal data only with your consent or for the purposes of our legitimate interests.
To whom will your Personal Data be disclosed?
We do not disclose your personal data to third parties except to companies that are affiliated with us and/or to unaffiliated third parties working on our behalf, for us, or with us, but only for the purpose listed above.
All of those affiliated and unaffiliated parties, which have access to your personal data, are required to keep your personal data confidential and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for us (which are services pertaining to the purposes listed above) or otherwise required by law.
Unless otherwise stated in this policy, we will not disclose your personal data to third parties without your permission unless the disclosure is to:
- comply with any law, orders from authorities or a court order;
- respond to requests from governmental authorities;
- help prevent fraud or to protect the safety, rights, property or security of us or third parties.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data at any time;
- that inaccurate, outdated, or no longer necessary information be corrected, erased, or restricted; and
- in certain circumstances, the erasure of your personal data, especially if the personal data concerned have been collected directly from you and that those personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected it, the processing of the personal data concerned was based on your prior consent and you have withdrawn such consent or if you object to the processing of the personal
If we are processing personal data relating to you based on your prior consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
You may object to the processing of your data at any time on condition that your objection is justified on your own grounds, and such justification is within the limits of applicable data protection regulations.
If you object to the processing of your personal data, or if you challenge the legality of the processing of your personal data or the accuracy of your personal data, you may request that we restrict the processing of your personal data for the time necessary for us to verify the basis of your request.
You may also request such restriction if the processing of your personal data is considered illegal but you do not want your personal data to be deleted.
How can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise the rights described above by:
- sending an email to email@example.com
- sending us a letter to the address below.
Upon receipt of your request, we will answer you as soon as possible.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your request with regard to your exercise of those rights, you may file a complaint with the data protection authority in the country where you have your habitual residence, your place of work or where the alleged infringement of your rights occurred.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this policy, your personal data or the processing thereof, or if you have concerns about a potential data breach by us, you can contact us.
Our contact details are:
7722 RL Dalfsen, The Netherlands
Phone: +31 (0)38 453 3884