MILLER-2-PLUS / TWO PLUS
Article number Dry: 1003562
Article number Liquid: 1003558
Mycotoxins are highly toxic metabolites produced by certain fungal species for example Aspergillus, Fusarium and penicillium that grow in the grain or in the animal feeds during production, transport, processing, storage and these toxins are not visible to the human eye. So they can go undetected causing great lose to the producer and significant health risks for the consumer.
The great losses are:
- Higher mortality rate.
- Feed conversion increases.
- Feed efficiency decrease.
- Medication cost increases.
- Body weight decrease.
- Reduce to egg shell quality.
- Drop in egg production.
- Failure in the hepatic, pancreatic and renal functions.
- Ulceration and necrotic lesions in the oral mucosa due to infection by T-2 toxins.
MILLER-2-PLUS / TWO PLUS contains many active ingredients which play a role at controlling the mycotoxins problems. Yeast fermentation extract contains mannan oligosaccharide (type of carbohydrate) and the yeast extract make structural changes of the mycotoxin molecule to obtaining non toxic and harmless metabolites, then eliminated through the faeces. Mannos sugar in the manna-oligosaccharide influence the immune system by stimulating the secretion of mannos - binding protein from the liver, which bind to invading bacteria & mycotoxin. Mannan oligosaccharide binds pathogens & mycotoxins in the gut without affecting the good or beneficial bacteria. Mannan oligosaccharide not binds the nutrients such as vitamins, amino acids, trace elements and anticoccidial drugs. Mannan oligosaccharide is only absorbent in binds Trichothens include (DON or famitox - Zearalenone & T-2 toxins) Saccharamyces cervisiea suppress the growth of harmful microorganism and promote the establishment of helpful ones.
- Confiscation mycotoxicosis.
- Reduction of early morbidity and mortality.
- Water soluble and easy to use in drinking water.
- Bio-transformation of the toxins by action of yeast fermentation extract.
- Dose not interfere with any medications.
- Improves immunity.
- Better response to the vaccination program.
- Act as acidifiers due to presence of organic acids and amino-acid.
- LIQUID: 0,25 - 0,5 ml/liter drinking water for 3 - 5 days. During stress: 0,5 - 1 ml/liter drinking water for 3 - 5 days.
- DRY: 0,5 - 1 kgs per MT.
Stable for at least 2 years, when stored in a dry and cool place. Color change does not affect performance.
- LIQUID: 1 liter bottle, 5 liter jerrycan, 25 kgs jerrycan, 200 liter drum or 1.000 liter IBC-container.
- DRY: 25 kgs bag.